Fun Fact: Smiling helps to improve your immune system function, mood, and overall health!
Feeling sick, down, and off?
Here are some recommendations to help get you back on track!
1. Smile more. Countless studies show that your emotional state can make or break you.
2. Get your neck and back examined and adjusted if needed. Research shows when your body shifts out of alignment your whole body is affected/effected - which may include your nervous system, immune system, muscles, and organs.Seek out a Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractor that can examine you for this problem. Poor alignment usually yields poor health.
3. Drink more (clean) water. Water is necessary for every part of your life. You need it.
4. Eat real food. More and more studies are demonstrating the necessity to eat real food, rich in vitamins and minerals. Think outside the box -- literally.
5. Exercise. You can go for a walk, a swim. It all helps.
Ear aches and pain
Applying the above recommendations has been show to help with many different conditions. Our Boca Raton Chiropractor office has helped many patients get better.
Be well. Have Fun. & Keep Smiling!
Dr. Evan J. Hasson