Are you looking for the best Chiropractor for you?
It is very common for new patients to come into our Boca Raton Chiropractors office and speak of their long journey of searching for a Chiropractor. Many patients have spent months and even years looking for a good Chiropractor that can help them or their family members. It could be very challenging.
Some patients shop around asking if the Chiropractic office takes insurances, what type of adjustments they do, and if the office does not accept insurance, how much will it cost...
It is not easy to find a Chiropractor that you like, and can help keep you healthy and moving well. We created a list of recommendations to consider while looking for a Chiropractor while in Boca Raton, FL.
Photo of Dr. Evan J. Hasson in the main Boca Raton Specific Chiropractic Radiology suite reviewing specialized spinal x-ray demonstrating a upper cervical (neck) spinal shift causing the patients head to tilt to one side.
Here are some recommendations that you should include in your search (not in any specific order):
- Review their website. Read their "About Me" section, and if they have an area on their website that explains their procedures, review that as well.
- Do they offer complimentary consultations? This is an incredible opportunity for you to meet with your prospective Chiropractor and communicate your situation, and learn about the doctors perspective, see the office, experience his/her personality, and even review finances.
- DO NOT decide which Chiropractor to go to just because they take your insurance! Remember, you want the best Chiropractor that can help you based off his/her skill, not because it may cost less out of pocket or you have to meet your deductible. We know money is a major concern for must people which is why our office (and some others) provide financial plans to make care accessible. Do not be alarmed if they do not take insurance. The prices usually work out the same way, whether you paid your co-pay or you pay per visit. They are very similar. AND all Chiropractors practice differently.
- Does the Chiropractor offer Lifestyle spinal care memberships? This may indicate they he/she truly cares about your future and health. A Chiropractic practice that provides a budget friendly ongoing membership for life style care is a VERY GOOD THING and may save you a lot of money, pain, and suffering in the future.
- Are they close to your home or place of work. This can be a huge benefit, especially if you choose to utilize Chiropractic care long term to the obvious health benefits.
- Is the Chiropractor older or younger, male or female. Which would you prefer? Remember, two female Chiropractors can practice with different styles compared to each other and same goes for males. The younger Chiropractor could be more up to date on research and techniques in spinal care, while the older might have more experience in years. There are pros/cons to both, I assure you.
- Does the Chiropractor have extra training and/ certifications on the Upper Cervical Spine or pediatrics? This may be an important if you have a children, or require specific detail in the evaluation of your spine. There are generalist traditional Chiropractors and there are Chiropractors that specialize in more specific adjusting procedures. When it comes to your spine, it is a smart decision to choose the best.
For more questions about choosing a Chiropractor or to schedule a complimentary consultation in our main East Boca Raton Chiropractic office, please call 561-571-2468.